Hello friends....Penny here today as a Guest Designer with some inspiration using the new Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Vision Board Kit. When this kit first arrived, I was like a kid in a candy store. So many fun elements in the kit, I just didn't know where to start. Being a country girl at heart, and knowing that pallet boards are popular right now...I started with that.
Let me show you how fun this is to put together:
1. Start by making the Linen covered foam board according to Design Memory Craft directions in the included Design Guide.
Then start having some fun...
2. For my Vision Board I used four yards of lace that I adhered double sided tape to, then ruffled it by hand about every inch.
3. Again using double sided tape, I attached the ruffle to the back of the Vision Board.
4. Pallet boards were adhered together and cut to 17 x 14 inches. I then mixed Coconut Gelatos® with water and flicked it across the boards. I also used a Stipple Brush to add a bit of my mixture to the edges of the wooden boards.
5. There are so many fun elements in this Vision Board Kit, that I am sure you will have a hard time selecting some to play with. I used a few that I could color with the provided markers in the kit.
6. I adhered some of the elements like this pattern paper with re-positionable glue. Most of the cardstock paper pieces, I adhered to the board with the provided straight pins.
7. This is where you can have a lot of fun changing your board daily, weekly or monthly as desired. I want to go skiing in January, so that is what my board is about. There are so many ideas to use for your own Vision Board.....wedding, special anniversary, vacation, baby, remodeling....How would you design your Vision Board?
The picture of my Vision Board at the top has flowers in the mason jar...but I also like the idea of having the markers & pins handy when I want to add something new to my board. Just giving you options here!!! :)
Double sided tape
Small Mason jar
Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I hope you find some kind of inspiration to create your own Vision Board.
Penny Ward...Daughter, Sister, Wife, Mother, Nana, Breast Cancer Survivor and Card Designer. Life is good!