Hey there! Laurel Beard here today to share with a piece of artwork I created and framed for my daughter's room!
You just need a few supplies and then you can create your own framed art!
- Design Memory Craft™ Gelatos®
- Gel Medium
- Texture Luxe™, Pearl
- Stick Back Canvas
- Background stamp
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
I have a video to share with you but thought I'd type out the steps below as well:
- To get started, stamp he background image (I used the Peony Garden Cling Background set from The Ton) onto Sticky Back Canvas with some Versamark Ink and heat set it in gold
- This is where I WISH I had stuck the canvas down to my work surface, as you will see in the video, lol!!! Apply the gelatos® onto the canvas, spritz with water and blend with finger or a paint brush. The Gelatos® I used on the canvas are: Metallic Mint, Snowcone, Raspberry, Bubblegum and added Coconut gelatos® for shading
- Apply a thin layer of Gel Medium over the top of your canvas piece
- Add Texture Luxe™ in Pearl to a piece of cardstock and die cut out your phrase and adhere with your gel medium
- Frame it! All Done! :)
Enough gabbing! Onto the video! :) You can watch it right here on the blog or over on my youtube channel in HD!
Thanks so much for joining me today! :)