Hi everyone! It's Laurel Beard here again today to share another page from my Mixed Media Journal. This one is a little wild and crazy and outside of the box for me, but I love it. I made it with my son in mind so I kept the color palette in of blues and greens.... This board is so easy to make and showcase the Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gelatos® and new stencils perfectly! Gelatos® are so versatile. So many things can be done with them. In this board, I used a wet wipe thru a stencil to remove some of the color to create the design! I love this line is Mix & Match so you can mix and match all the different products and mediums together beautifully. At the end of this post, I have a video to share with you showcasing the process as well as the detailed supply list.
- Prime board with Gesso
- Scribble on the Gelatos® and blend using your finger, wet wipe or damp paint brush.
- Grab the stencil and a clean baby wipe (or wet cloth) and go over the stencil to remove the Gelatos® and pull up the design of the stencil
- Apply gesso with finger to various parts of the board
- Flick on some color using some watered down Gelatos®
- Color stamp with Stampers Big Brush Pen and stamp sentiment
You can watch the video right here on the blog or visit my youtube channel and watch in it HD!
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft Supplies:
- Gealatos® (Blueberry, Metallic Blueberry, Boysenberry, Red Cherry, Spearmint, Green Tea and Lime)
- Stamper's Big Brush Pen (Black, Scarlet Red)
- Square Journaling Boards
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® stencil