Let me walk you through the steps.
1. If you are working with an upcycled book like me, gesso the pages first. Let dry.
2. Attach cling mount stamp to acrylic block. Ink stamp with Black Stamper's Big Brush pen. Stamp near the right edge of the page.
3. Use neutral set of Gelatos® to color the face.
4. Use various colors of Stamper's Big Brush Pens and PITT® Artist Pens : BLUE to color the background. Work quickly to blend the colors a bit using Water brush. Remember that these pens have India Ink which is permanent when dry.
5. Journal using Essential PITT® Artist Pens: BLACK.
Hope you enjoyed today's post and will get your Stamper's Big Brush Pens out to play.
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Stamper's Big Brush Pens (Black, Pink Madder, Light Blue, Violet, Chrome Yellow, Red set)
- Stamper's Big White Pen
- PITT® Artist Pens : BLUE
- Essential PITT® Artist Pens: BLACK
- Gelatos® Color 4ct - NEUTRALS
- Textural Accents Sampler - Gesso
- Mix & Match Deluxe Water brush
- Stamp: Little Lu Lu Rubber Cling Stamp (Paperbag Studios)
- Acrylic block
Mou Saha Mou won the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame in 2007, was a member of their Dream Team in 2009 and you've seen her work in numerous craft publications. She currently collaborates with 7 Gypsies, Anna Griffin, Glitz Design and October Afternoon.