Hello, Daniela Dobson here with a Christmas themed mixed media canvas.
1. Start by covering your canvas with torn pieces of sewing pattern using Mod Podge. Paint some areas with white acrylic paint.
2. Add Pistacio, Lime, Green Tea and Speramint Gelatos™ to the edges of the canvas and blend using your finger.
3. Add ink using Stamper’s Big Brush Pen Nougat (BB#178) to the back of a rubber stamp and stamp randomly on the canvas. Add washi tape and more white and taffy paint. Add Lemon and Cotton Candy Gelatos™ to the center of the canvas and blend using your fingers. Draw circles using Metallic Classic PITT® Artist Pens Gold (Gold#250).
4. Cut tree shape from a cup sleve and add color using Lime and Green Tea Gelatos™. Add dots using Stamper's Big White Pen (BB#101). Adhere to the canvas and add star pin to the top and a bow from hemp cord to the bottom.
5. Cut words from double sided adhesive and adhere to the canvas.
6. Add gold glitter to the adhesive words. Color wood veneer stars with Metallic Classic PITT® Artist Pens Gold (Gold#250) and Silver (Silver#251) and adhere to the top of the canvas. Stamp stars using Stampers Big Brush Pen Cobalt Turquoise (BB#153).
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
Canvas 8 x 10
Therm O Web Adhesive
Impression Obsession stamps (French Ledger, Swirl Trees)
Plaid paint Taffy, White
Maya Road star pin
Wood Venner stars Studio Calico
Starbucks cup sleeve
My name is Daniela and I live in Dallas, TX. I am married to Peter and we have a little boy, Alex, who is 4 years old. He keeps me busy and my days are filled taking care of him. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 10 years. I love recording every day moments, especially now, with my son. I like using a variety of products and techniques to create lasting memories.