We’re having our second Guest Design Team Call Out (October 2012- December 2012)!
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft is a leading manufacturer specializing in high quality art supplies including pens, color pencils and watercolor pencils for art, crafts, scrapbooking and papercrafting.
Our Mix & Match concept is centered on color coordinated palettes and mediums that is designed to make medium and color coordination a cinch for crafters.
We are looking for talented designers to help promote our brand for design, memory and papercraft applications from October 2012-December 2012. The successful applicant will need to work well with deadlines and consistently produce projects of high standard.
As part of the Design Memory Craft Guest Design Team you will:
- Receive a surplus amount of Design Memory Craft products including the new products
- Have the opportunity to be featured regularly on the redesigned Design Memory Craft blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- We may also approach you about buying the original piece for tradeshow use.
- Create a card, layout, or a mixed media project to post on the Design Memory Craft blog.
- Maintain your blog and link to Design Memory Craft’s website/blog.
- Follow the guidelines provided by Design Memory Craft
Please send us the following information by August 31st, 2012 2pm EST via email to email@example.com with ‘Design Team Application’ in the subject line.
***Please note that late submissions will not be accepted***.
- Name, phone number, address and e-mail address.
- Short biography with a paragraph on why you want to be a part of the Guest Design Team.
- Links to any Design Teams you are on/have been with
- Links to your blog
- 2-3 pictures that showcase your work
- 1 project with step by step directions. *please note- your personality is important to us. Show us who you are!
- Finally…like/follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!
The Guest Design Team will be announced on September 4th, 2012.