Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany with a stained glass ornament and matching card to share with you for the DCWV and Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Blog Hop!
Hop with us for a chance to win our $50 prize pack and a prize from DCWV! Here’s how to enter: stop by our blog each day this week and leave a comment. One random winner will be announced on December 15th. The blog hop will close on December 12th at 11PM.
For this tutorial you'll need the following products:
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Glaze
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Double-Scoop® Cherry, Green Tea, and Champagne
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Tool Set (dropper, Spatula, paintbrush)
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Chalkboard Paint
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush 3 Ct Red, 3 Ct Green
Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Collapsible Cup
Green Cardstock, Tag, Corrugated Paper, Metallic Snowflake Card: DCWV
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ribbon: May Arts
1. Using the spatula, cut 1/4" of Gelatos Double-Scoop® of each color (gold champagne, red cherry, green tea) into small separate containers & mash into a paste with a drop of water.
2. Mix in 2 tablespoons or so of Glaze until all the Gelatos® color is blended.
3. Pour into Glass Bulb.
4. Swirl tinted glaze to coat inside of Glass Bulb & then invert Glass Bulb to allow excess to drain.
5. Set aside to dry.
6. Once dry, add a sentiment or artwork using the Chalkboard Paint and a thin detail brush. Dry.
7. Doodle "holly" onto green DCWV cardstock with a Stamper's Big Brush Pen, cut, and adhere to glass bulb with embellishments (mini bells, twine).
For the card:
1. Add strips of washi tape & then adhere strip of corrugate paper onto the metallic snowflake A2 card base.
2. Stamp sentiment & images onto the tag with the Stamper's Big Brush Pens.
3. Add ribbons & embellishements.
4. Adhere finised tag to card with foam squares.
VIOLA! It's ready for its recipient!
I hope you enjoyed these 2 tutorials! For more variations of this ornament, try using Gel Medium or Glass Bead Glitter Gel!
Thanks for stopping by :)