Hello Angie Blom here today sharing a card I did using Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® products. Today I am showing you what fun you can have using the PITT® Pastel Pencils .
Here is my step by step process..
Hi there crafty friends. It's Mindy, and I'm here to show you a page I made from my Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Mixed Media Art Journal.
Hi everyone! Nicoletta is there for show you the last project. I love Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products and for this tag i used a mix of techniques with them.
Is a brilliant tag and is a rough tag. Contrasting shades, different textures, brilliance and opacity live together in this work.
Hey there Creatives and welcome! Rita Barakat here and today Faber-Castell Design memory Craft is participating in a Holiday Blog Hop with Spellbinders! I combined several Spellbinder dies for my project!
Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here with a photo tutorial for ya! I've made 5 of these for each state my husband and I have moved to! Here's what you'll need for this tutorial:
1. Add a coat of Gel Medium with a foam brush to adhere wrapping paper.
2. Apply Wrapping Paper burnishing out all the air bubbles with a spatula. Allow to dry.
3. Add a thin coat of Gesso. Allow to dry.
4. Adhere a state cut-out or mask (I used the state face font and my Sizzix eClips to cut this LA mask) using repositionable adhesive (Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L E-Z Dots Repositional Refillable) & trace outline of state. You can also freehand this part ;)
5. Paint entire State area with Chalkboard Paint. I like to outline the state and get the little details with a small angular brush first. Dry
6. Once dry, you can add PITT Pastel Pencil, Whipped Spackle, and/or White Stamper's Artist Pen accents. Try coloring dried Whipped Spackle with the Stamper's Big Brush Pens!
So, here are some things I LOVE about our Chalkboard Paint that you may not find in others... It's a medium block matte color, so it looks almost like deep slate when it's dry! It also has more grit and texture to it lending to a truer chalkboard finish. It's VERY opaque, so a little goes a long way! You don't need any special finish to color it once it's dry!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial,
Hi everyone, I'm super excited to bring you today's project. I've created this Chalkboard Art that would make an awesome gift for someone. This project is one of those that started out being one thing and ended up being something totally different. I started out wanting to make watercolor card gift sets to share with friends. But when I finished the Art Panel it was just too beautiful to turn into a card. It needed to be displayed on a wall!
Beautiful work on this
and love watching the
colors all blend together!
Carla from Utah
Gorgeous, Riikka. What beautiful colors you have used - love it!
I adore this Mixed Media layout! This is a great way to incorporate MM into "regular" scrapbooking.
Very pretty layout! Love those colors!
Wow! I love all the colors!
This is just lovely!