This week we'll be pairing with the fabulous Hazel and Ruby! Each day this week, we’ll post a new project on our blogs. Make sure you hop to both blogs and the Facebook page for more chances to win our giveaways!
I'm the first one to share my project! I was so excited to get my box of goodies! The Hazel & Ruby Broadside Alpha Stencil-Masks are so much fun! They are reuseable and are easy to use. I created this sign for my classroom. I will be framing it and using it for my gallery wall. I have a wall that I hang kid's creations that they gift me with from home! They love seeing their work on the wall and I keep them all in a binder when it's time to switch it up with new work.
Here's how I made this fun creation:
Hi everyone, I'm super excited to bring you today's project. I've created this Chalkboard Art that would make an awesome gift for someone. This project is one of those that started out being one thing and ended up being something totally different. I started out wanting to make watercolor card gift sets to share with friends. But when I finished the Art Panel it was just too beautiful to turn into a card. It needed to be displayed on a wall!
Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here today with a photo tutorial for ya! Lately, I've been all about adhesive cork from DCWV & decided to try my hand at creating a card with it!
1. Die-cut cork.
2. Color cork pieces with Gelatos of choice.
3. Blend with Glaze. This will also help seal the color into the cork without adding water while adding a nice shine to the finished piece!
4. Color a large piece of cork with Gelatos using an ombre/gradient effect. Blend with damp foam brush! There's no need to add Glaze to this as the water will set the Gelatos color into the cork.
5. You can apply the same ideas to a large piece of cork tile! Use the Stamper's Artist Pen in White to trace a design, then color with Gelatos of choice!
6. Just like with the smaller die-cut pieces, blend the Gelatos color with Glaze to seal the color in!
Once dry, you can hang it on your office wall using some double-sided tape & you're ready to hang small reminders & mementos!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
It's also Freebie Friday today! Our giveaway this week is 5 sticks of our Double Scoop® Gelatos®, the Glass Bead Glitter Gell, Glaze and Gel Medium (total MSRP $50).
Use the giveaway widget to enter! This giveaway will close on Sunday, August 3rd at 11PM ESt.
*This giveaway is open to US and international residents.
Love your project. Thanks for sharing the technique.
Fantastic colors. Love those splatters.
The card is gorgeous. Thank you for the inspiration.
Thank you for sharing. I am pulling out stencils right now to try to create these clever cards.
It's very beautiful. Love all the details and the colors used. Thanks for sharing,
Wow ! Its WOnderful ,loved the bg and the colors.Thanks for sharing !
FABULOUS card and tutorial - THANK YOU Limor!!!
... I can see that my 2 metallic Gelatos NEED lots more crafty friends!!!