Hello Blogosphere! Welcome to Day 4 of the Unity Stamps and Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Blog Hop! It's Tiffany here and I thought I'd show you a timeless Faux Leather Technique with Gelatos and how I used that super cute Boots, Class and Sass Itty Bitty stamp set from Unity!
You'll need the following supplies for this tutorial:
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gelatos (Chocolate, Iced Chai, Butterscotch, Cinnamon- Neutral & Steampunk)
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils (yellow, neutral)
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Pen (cold grey I- subtle tones)
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Essentials Tools Set
- Unity Stamp Co. Boots, Class and Sass Itty Bitty Stamp Set
1. For a Faux Leather look, color an A2 card base with various earth-toned gelatos (cinnamon, iced chai, butterscotch).
2. Blend with a wet paintbrush.
3. Spray with water and ball it up to create wrinkles. The water makes the paper more pliable!
4. Flatten the balled up paper, allow to dry, and then apply some chocolate Gelatos with a foam wedge onto the wrinkles! EASY peasy!
Stitching adds that extra fabric charm to your Faux Leather panel! I had so much fun designing with Unity Stamp Co. & hope you enjoyed this short Faux Leather Tutorial!
Thanks for hopping by,