Hi everyone, Mou here with an art journaling tutorial showing you some techniques using Glaze medium, Gelatos color of the week Cotton Candy and a coloring book page! Let's start by looking at the supplies I used.
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Gelatos colors - Cotton Candy, Green Tea, Iridescents, Margarita Mix
- Aquarelle ArtGRIP Watercolor pencils - Red set, Green Set
- Essential PITT Artist Pens BLACK
- Stencils 10 Ct 101 Collection
- Palette knife from Gelatos Tool Set
- Coloring book Farm Fresh
- watercolor paper
- heat tool
- paper towel
Here's the video tutorial. Watch by clicking the play button below or follow this link.
I hope you enjoyed the video and that you are inspired to use your supplies in various different ways!