Hello Lovelies! It's Laura Bray and today I want to show you a project to use all the background papers you've been creating using Color Fizz™. Wait! You don't have any backgrounds papers using Color Fizz™? That's terrible! You should probably start out by watching this video I made in my studio of me playing with this versatile, new product.
Okay, after watching that video and creating a nice stack of watercolor papers using Color Fizz™, you need to use it. Don't let such beautiful papers just lay around in your stash! Make mini-books with them.
- Use a Mixed Media Stencil and the Gelatos® Color of the Week, Blue Moon, to create a design OVER the dried Color Fizz™ design.
- Cut the designed watercolor paper to 2.5" x 4".
- Cut copy paper (or other paper of your choice) to 2.25" x 3.75". Create about 10 strips.
- Fold the watercolor paper and then reopen it. Fold the copy paper and reopen it.
- Lay the copy paper over the watercolor paper, making sure the folds match-up.
- Staple the copy paper onto the watercolor paper along the fold.
- Cover staple on the outside binding of the book with washi tape.
Staples & stapler
- Washi tape