How can it be time to start making holiday crafts? That's right, the happiest time of the year for crafters is upon us! Let's make paper ornaments to celebrate!
You only need a few supplies and some of our color of the week, Caramel Gelatos®, to create these ornaments. Put on your favorite holiday movie and get to work!
- Gelatos® in Caramel and then any other colors of your choice. I used Red Cherry and Lime for a traditional Christmas look. But I also love Snow Cone and Caramel together for Hanukah craft projects!
- Texture Gems™
- White card stock
- Scalloped circle paper punch
- Glue runner
- Baker's twine
- Apply your Gelatos® colors onto white card stock in a random fashion. I just colored directly onto the paper and then used a foam wedge to blend the colors in.
- Using a paper punch cut out four circles for each ornament.
- Fold each circle in half, colored sides facing.
- Attach all the circles together using a glue runner. Note: Once you have two attached, thread baker's twine into the center then keep gluing. The twine can be used to hang the ornaments.
- Once the ornaments are assembled, use Texture Gems™ to add dots to the ornament design.