It's Limor Webber here today with a super fun and easy as pie Mixed Media Card tutorial for you all.
I think sometimes we have this missconseption that Mixed Media should take a long time and that it has to be quite involved. That is not the case at all! Come join me today as I take you through this fun tutorial using Just a few different products from Faber Castell Design Memory Craft.
Here is a better close up of the card.
- Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils
- Stamper's Big Brush Pen BLACK (#770012)
- Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color - Margarita Mix
- Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color - Black Licorice
- Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color - Metallic Mint
- Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color - Bubble Gum
Thank you for stopping by! For more projects with Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Products be sure to check out my website at www.limorwebber.com