I’ve really enjoyed seeing those “First Day of school” photos on Facebook & Instagram. It is always fun to look back at them as the years go by. Today I’m sharing a layout that I created of my Nieces, Averie (3rd grade) and Addie (pre-k). This photo was shared by my Sister-Inlaw in Instagram. Thanks Ashley for letting me use this photo!
I opened up some standard mulberry flowers to expose the Styrofoam ball centers. I used the Stamper’s Big Brush Artist Pen #107 Cadmium Yellow to color the centers. I also used the Glass Bead Glitter Gel on the edges of the petals to give them a little texture.
I have prepared a process video of me creating this layout.
I hope I have inspired you to use those “First Day Of School” photos. Thank you for stoppin in today!
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
- Gelatos® Double Scoops® Mango
- Gelatos® Double Scoops® Lemon
- Gelatos® Double Scoops® Bubble Gum
- Gelatos® Double Scoops® Metallic Mint
- Gelatos® Double Scoops® Margarita Mix.
- Stamper’s Big Brush Artist Pen #107 Cadmium Yellow
- Stamper's Big Brush Artist Pen #199 Black
- Textural Accents Glass Bead Glitter Gel
- Gelatos® Mist Maker Set
- Essential PITT Artist Pens BLACK
- Gelatos® Black
- Little Yellow Bicycle Beautiful Stamp
- Vintage Book Page
- The Crafter's Workshop Mini Harlequin
- The Crafter's Workshop Mini Numbers
- My Mind's Eye - Reunion 6x6
- Stampendous Grunge Stamp Mish Mesh
- Tim Holtz Stamper's Anonymous Phrases 2
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tiny Attacher
- Maya Road - Wooden Ruler
- Maya Road - Snapshots Stamp
- Die-Namites Dies Large Ivy Die
- Prima Junk Yard Findings Typo Bulb
- paper clip
- Canvas Corp - Mini Clothespin Yellow
- Washi Tape
- Mulberry Roses
- American Crafts Wood Cards
HAZEL AND RUBY BLOG HOP WINNER
The winner of our blog hop with Hazel & Ruby is Ruby C! Congratulations! Stop by Hazel & Ruby's blog for their winner!