Coloring Cork with Gelatos AND Freebie Friday!
Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here today with a photo tutorial for ya! Lately, I've been all about adhesive cork from DCWV & decided to try my hand at creating a card with it!
- Gelatos® (bubblegum, mango, metallic mint, gold champagne, black licorice)
- Die-cuts/dies/stencils (Sizzix Chevron Alterations Die by Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn Thanks Scripty Die, Studio Calico Sunbrust Mask)
- Paint Brush/Foam Brush
- Collapsible Water Cup
- Stamper's Artist Pen in White
- DCWV Adhesive Cork Sheets
- 12" x 12" Cork Tile
- White Cardstock
- Washi Tape
1. Die-cut cork.
2. Color cork pieces with Gelatos of choice.
3. Blend with Glaze. This will also help seal the color into the cork without adding water while adding a nice shine to the finished piece!
4. Color a large piece of cork with Gelatos using an ombre/gradient effect. Blend with damp foam brush! There's no need to add Glaze to this as the water will set the Gelatos color into the cork.
5. You can apply the same ideas to a large piece of cork tile! Use the Stamper's Artist Pen in White to trace a design, then color with Gelatos of choice!
6. Just like with the smaller die-cut pieces, blend the Gelatos color with Glaze to seal the color in!
Once dry, you can hang it on your office wall using some double-sided tape & you're ready to hang small reminders & mementos!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
It's also Freebie Friday today! Our giveaway this week is 5 sticks of our Double Scoop® Gelatos®, the Glass Bead Glitter Gell, Glaze and Gel Medium (total MSRP $50).
Use the giveaway widget to enter! This giveaway will close on Sunday, August 3rd at 11PM ESt.
*This giveaway is open to US and international residents.