Blog Hop With Hazel & Ruby: Today's project with Tiffany
Hello Blogosphere! It's Tiffany here and this week we'll be pairing with the fabulous Hazel and Ruby! Each day this week, we’ll post a new project on our blogs. Make sure you hop to both blogs and the Facebook page for more chances to win our giveaways!
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gel Medium
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gesso
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Glaze
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Double-Scoop: Gold Champagne, Snow Cone
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Blood Orange Gelatos (50's Diner)
- Faber-Castell® Design Memory Craft® Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencil (156)
- Gelatos Tool Set
- Collapsible Water Cup
- Hazel & Ruby Chalk Art Alpha Stencil-Masks
- Hazel & Ruby Blindside Alpha Stencil-Masks
- Hazel & Ruby Ephemera Collage Pass the Tissues
- 16" x 21" Palette Sign
- Foam Brushes
1. Add the self-sticking rectangular border from one of the Alpha Stencil-Masks to the pallette sign. Trace the border with a matching Art GRIP Aquarelle Watercolor Pencil. Color outer border with Gelatos Double-Scoop.
2. Blend with water using a foam brush & allow to dry. This will stain the wood.
3. Add a coat of Glaze. This will seal the color & add some sheen.
4. Apply gesso to the inside of the finished border with a large brush. Allow to dry.
6. Color with the Blood Orange Gelato & blend with wet brush. Add the Chalk Art & Blindside Alphas Stencils-Masks quote & add a coat of gesso on top. Peel away the stencils-masks & the color from the gelatos will be revealed!
Leave a comment here and on the Hazel and Ruby blog for a chance to win $50 in product from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and XXXX (Hazel and Ruby is still confirming this! ) from Hazel and Ruby! For another chance to win, leave a comment on our Facebook page and the Hazel and Ruby Facebook page. International participants are welcome.
Thanks so much for hopping over,