Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with my last project as a guestie for Design Memory Craft! Before I show y'all my creation I want to thank Naoko and crew for this totally RAD opportunity.....I had a BLAST!! Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the awesome Design Memory Craft products that I used:
Here are the deets for this card........CHECK IT!!!!!
1. Create card from Brown cardstock.
2. Rub watercolor pencils onto watercolor paper and add water.
3. Cut watercolor panel using Nestibilities and Big Shot.
4. Stamp banner onto patterned paper using Warm Grey Stamper's Pen. Also add dash lines using PITT pen.
5. Stamp animals onto Kraft cardstock using Warm Grey Stamper's Pen. Cut out Giraffe and Elephant.
6. Stamp sentiments onto white and kraft papers. Punch out Let's Go Wild sentiment with a circle punch.
7. Adhere everything to card using pop up dots and Xyron Mega Runner.
Here are other materials that I used on this card.
Stamps: Penny Black
Paper: Kraft(Crafter's Companion), White(Michaels), Patterned Paper(Studio Calico)
Tools: Circle Nestibilties(Spellbinders), Scissors, Circle Punch(EK Success), Big Shot(Ellison)
Again I want to thank Naoko and the crew at Faber-Castell Design Memory Kraft.....being a guestie was a dream come true for me!!!
Thanks for stopping by, y'all!!!!