Stampendous blog hop - Mou
Welcome to our blog hop with Stampendous! Here's how you can win our daily prizes: visit our blog, and Stampendous's blog. Leave a comment about what you liked best about the craft. We'll have a giveaway every day so don't forget to come back for the rest of the week! The winners will be announced on our blog on Monday, March 10th.
Hi everyone, Mou here with today's blog hop project.
You can recreate my card by following these steps:
1. Mount stamps to the clear handle. Ink stamps up with Stamper's Big Brush pen BLACK and stamp on cardstock.
2. Color the flower and stem with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils. Blend with Deluxe waterbrush. When dry cut around the outlines of the images with scissors.
3. Color 3" x 5" chipboard with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils # 133 & 143. Blend with Deluxe waterbrush. Let dry.
4. Dab embossing ink onto sections of the chipboard. Sprinkle Vinatge Mahogany Embossing Tinsel. Hold the chipboard up fall excess tinsel to fall off. Heat till the tinsel turns shiny. Repeat with Golden SAnd Embossing Powder. Apply the same technique to the center of the stamped flower and heat emboss.
5. Fold cardstock to make a 5.5" x 4.25" card. Color the card front with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils. Blend with Deluxe waterbrush.
6. Mount the chipboard to the card and attach the flower and sentiment as shown to finish.
Hope you enjoyed today's post and play with these products.
On this card, I used
Stampendous Cling stamp Delicate Daisy
Stampendous Clear stamp Thoughful Wishes
Stampendous Jumbo clear handle
Others: cardstock, chipboard, adhesive, scissors, embossing ink, heat tool