My First Guest Design Post for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
Hope all is well. My name is Tenia Nelson and I am totally STOKED to be guesting for Design Memory Craft!!! Here is my first project using some Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft goodies.....CHECK IT!!!!
I created this super FUN card using these AWESOME Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products:
Here are the deets on how to make this FUN card!!!
1. Add washi tape and add dash lines using the Medium Essential PITT Artist Pen.
2. Using Green Tea and Snow Cone Double Scoop Gelatos rub on resist cardstock and add water using water and paintbrush.
3. Using the same Gelatos above rub onto wooden heart and add water using a paintbrush. Using PITT Brush pen add the word "you".
4. Adhere heart onto resist cardstock using pop up adhesive.
5. Adhere image panel onto White Cardstock.
6. Using pop up dots add watercolor panel onto card. Add sequins.
Thanks for stopping by, y'all!!!!
Other Materials used on Heart You Card
Paper: White(Michaels), Resist Cardstock(Heidi Swapp)
Embellishments: Wooden Heart(American Crafts), Washi Tape(Queen and Co), Sequins(Michaels)
Other: Adhesive(Glue Arts), Glue Dots, Pop Up Dots(Michaels)