Art journal page: Hello Spring
Hi everyone! It's Vicky here and this is my first post as a guest designer at the Design Memory Craft blog! I have created an art journal page using mainly Gelatos® and PITT® artist pens.
Here is a close-up on the chipboard letter which I've painted using Faber-Castell Chalkboard Paint
and here is how the flowers look up close. I mixed and matched Gelatos® and PITT® artist pens for the outcome!
And finally take a look at the texture on the clouds! I just love Whipped Spackle!
You can enjoy the video below which will guide you through all the steps on creating this journal page.
- Whipped Spackle Jar 100 ml (#770318)
- Chalkboard Paint Jar 100 ml (#770316)
- Gel Medium (#770303)
- Gesso (#770302)
- PITT Pastel Pencils NEUTRALS (#770182)
- Stamper's Big Brush Pens
- Gelatos tool set (#770312)
- Gelatos® Double Scoop® Color - Snow Cone (#770257)
- Gelatos Color Gift Set (#770161)
Thank you all for joining me today!
Have a great day,