Paper Crafter Crayons™ Video Tutorial
Hi Leonie here today. I thought I would share some techniques with Paper Crafter Crayons™. I had a lot of fun playing with this medium. As I experimented with various methods I soon discovered the many different ways I could use these crayons.
For this project I mostly use the Blue Green set of Paper Crafter Crayons™ which come in a pack of eight gorgeous colours ranging from the lightest greens and blues right through to deep blues and violets. Putting to use all of these colours in a melted wax technique, I created a fun colourful backgound on my layout which went together beautifully with my photograph, which also happily covered this whole spectrum of colours.
In the video you will see, I use the Crayons on various surfaces including cardstock, wood and metal which makes them really quite versatile. You could quite easily convert these techniques to any crafting project from cards, to off the page and home decor items.
Here's the completed page. :)
Thanks so much for for stopping by, I hope I've inspired you to get experimenting with your Paper Crafter Crayons™.
- Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Products
- Paper Crafter Crayons™ Blue Green Set
- Paper Crafter Crayons™ Red Yellow Set
- Stamper’s Big Brush Pen
- Sky blue 146, Cobalt Blue 143, Cobalt Green 156, White 101
- Gel Medium
- Palette knife from Gelatos tool set
- Prima Marketing Wood Veneers, Jillibean Soup Letters, Stamp-it Stamp,
- Charms Creations Lollipop, Flutterby Designz Flair & Cut Outs, Sassafras Paper Whimsies, Green Tara flower, Gauze, Glitter Thread, Brads
Leonie Neal- Dawson My name is Leonie Neal-Dawson. Together my husband and I have four children and we live in Geelong, Australia. I enjoy playing and experimenting with lots of different mediums to create colourful, eye-catching backgrounds on my scrapbook layouts. When I'm not mothering or creating, I work as a Registered Nurse and if there is any time left after that it's usually reserved for either exercise or sleeping!