Snowfairy Scrapbook Layout
We absolutely adore this layout by Colleen. Inspired by a photo of her niece, she picked up her Stamper's Big White Pen to create this stunning layout. The interesting thing is that the Stamper's Big White Pen transfers very nicely onto the photo so that it's visible, but it doesn't look like it's etched in the way it is.
Here's how to make this layout:
- Layer and stripe misc. wintery looking scrapbook papers.
- Add lace and snowflake paper stripes.
- Mount wintery looking close-up photo on white foam core for a focal point layering scrapbook papers underneath.
- Use Pitt Artist Pen white , to add dots for snowflakes directly on the photo.
- Use Pitt Artist Metallic Pens, blue & silver to draw tiny snowflakes directly on the photo.
- Add glittery wings, snowflake paper, mini rhinestones to decorate the photo.
- Choose a background photo, use the Stamper's Big White Pen to add dots to look like as snow scene on the photo.
- Cover the background photo with white vellum, decorate with glitter wings, and Artist Pitt Pens metallic silver & blue.
- Add chipboard words and winter fairy quote written out with Pitt Artist Pen super fine Indanthrene Blue #247
- Decorate with acetate glitter snowflakes and rhinestones.
Colleen McGinty Colleen has a rich, eclectic style that she has honed during her 12 years she has worked in-house with us at Faber-Castell. She has been using our products with amazing results on all her paper crafting projects for years! You can also find her on Etsy.