Joy - Mixed Media Canvas
Hello, Daniela Dobson here with my last post as a Guest Designer. This was such a wonderful opportunity to design with a fabulous company and products!
I have been admiring the glittery reindeer silhouettes lately and wanted to create one for myself. If you remember my first canvas, that I created not that long ago. That one is looking a little lonely on my mantel and it needs a friend.
1. Cover the canvas with patterned paper and white Gesso.
2. Add Pistacio, Lime, Green Tea and Speramint Gelatos™ to the edges of the canvas and blend using water and a brush.
3. Add ink using Stamper’s Big Brush Pen Nougat (BB#178) to the back of a rubber stamp and stamp randomly on the canvas. Add washi tape and more white paint. Add Lemon and Cotton Candy Gelatos™ to the center of the canvas and blend using your fingers. Add dots using Stamper's Big White Pen (BB#101).
4. String various tags on twine and secure behind the canvas. Tie a bow at each end. Add a flair button to one of the tags.
6. Cut a snowflake from double sided adhesive, add glitter, and adhere to the banner.
7. Color wood veneer heart using Stamper's Big Brush Pen: Deep Scarlet Red (BB#219) and adhere to the tag. Add sequins.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you visit my blog I have a wonderful Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft giveaway for one lucky reader.
Canvas 8 x 10
Therm O Web Adhesive
Impression Obsession stamps (French Ledger, Honeycomb)
Echo Park patterned paper
Liquitex Acrylic Gesso
Basic Grey die cut shapes and flair button
Studio Calico wood veneer heart
My name is Daniela and I live in Dallas, TX. I am married to Peter and we have a little boy, Alex, who is 4 years old. He keeps me busy and my days are filled taking care of him. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 10 years. I love recording every day moments, especially now, with my son. I like using a variety of products and techniques to create lasting memories.