12 Days of Christmas Inspirations, Day 11: Happy Holidays gift tag
Hello, Daniela Dobson here with a Happy Holidays gift tag. This was really easy to make and it would be perfect for those last minute gift ideas.
1. Start by mixing Silver Metalic Gelatos and Rose Metal Gelatos in a spritz bottle. Add some water. Mix well making sure most of the Gelatos have dissolved.
2. Punch 1" circles from sratch paper and randomly place them on your tag. Spray mixture over the tag with punched circles. Let dry.
3. Create a flower with crepe paper streamer and a 2" die cut circle. Cut edges with decorative scissors. Mix Metallic Silver Gelatos with water and paint the white edges.
4. Cover a chipboard star with Mettalic Silver Gelatos and spread the color with your fingers.
6. Stamp Happy Holidays banner using Stampers Big Brush Pen Pale Geranium Lake (BB#121) on white cardstock and cut out. Adhere to the tag using 3D Foam strip. Spray everything with glitter spray.
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft®
Echo Park patterned paper
Technique Tuesday chipboard star and stamp (Tis the Seasons Banners by Ali Edwards)
Making Memories flower and button
Martha Stewart label sticker
Maya Road pin
Crepe paper streamer
Decorative edge scissors
Therm O Web adhesive and Glitter Spray
My name is Daniela and I live in Dallas, TX. I am married to Peter and we have a little boy, Alex, who is 4 years old. He keeps me busy and my days are filled taking care of him. I have been scrapbooking and stamping for over 10 years. I love recording every day moments, especially now, with my son. I like using a variety of products and techniques to create lasting memories.