We’re having our third Guest Design Team Call (January 2013- April 2013)!
Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft is a leading manufacturer specializing in high quality art supplies including pens, color pencils and watercolor pencils for art, crafts, scrapbooking and papercrafting.
Our Mix & Match concept is centered on color coordinated palettes and mediums that are designed to make medium and color coordination a cinch for crafters.
We are looking for talented designers to help promote our brand for design, memory and papercraft applications from January 2013-April 2013. The successful applicant will need to work well with deadlines and consistently produce projects of high standard.
As part of the Design Memory Craft Guest Design Team you will:
- Receive a surplus amount of Design Memory Craft products including the new products
- Have the opportunity to be featured regularly on the redesigned Design Memory Craft blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- We may also approach you about buying the original piece for tradeshow use.
- Create a card, layout, or a mixed media project to post on the Design Memory Craft blog.
- Maintain your blog and link to Design Memory Craft’s website/blog.
- Follow the guidelines provided by Design Memory Craft
Please send us the following information by November 16, 2012 2pm EST via email to firstname.lastname@example.org ‘Design Team Application’ in the subject line.
***Please note that late submissions will not be accepted***.
- Name, address and e-mail address.
- Short biography
- Links to your blog
- 1 project with step by step directions. *please note- your personality is important to us. Show us who you are!
- Finally…like/follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/DesignMemoryCraft), Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/designmemcraft/), and Twitter (https://twitter.com/DesignMemCraft )!
The Guest Design Team will be announced on November 19th, 2012.