"Cute As A Button" new baby card
Hi there, Mou Saha here with today's project, a new baby card created in layers using Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft products Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils, Stamper's big brush markers and Penny Black Stamps.
Let me walk you through the simple steps.
1. Color a cream cardstock folded in half with blue Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.
2. Spritz water lightly using the misting bottle from the Essential Tools Set.
3. Once the water dries, ink up the button background stamp using the Stamper's big brush markers and stamp onto the dried surface.
4. Color in some of the stamped buttons with Art GRIP® Aquarelle Watercolor Pencils.
5. Stamp sentiment onto a small tag.
6. Attach tag using pop dots as shown.
7. To finish the card stitch the stamped background image.
You can easily change the colors and sentiment to make this a card for a baby girl.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial and have a creative day!